marți, 26 ianuarie 2010

My Cup Of Tea

Dear Megan,

I read your letter, which was very emotionally. I think I already know what past experience you're reffering to, and you telling me how hard it was for you to get over it. As you also conclude, maybe the best thing for us is moving on. All I ever wanted from our relationship was you to be happy, and if this is how you can gain your fully happiness, I wish you all the best.
In the last years in all the moments we spend together I learned how it feels to love someone, to care about someone but also how hard it is to forget someone you love and to get over the love you shared for years. Maybe I'm not in love with you anymore, but I'll always love you.
I thank you for all the good memories we shared and all the hour long conversations we had on the phone, I'll always keep them somewhere special. I'm also very grateful how we manage to get over hard things all these years, but maybe it was, as you mentioned in your letter, a too big emotional hell for us to be able to handle.
As I said also in the summer, you cannot oblige someone to make some things, things he isn't comfortable with. If I ever did that to you, I'm apologizing now.
I never wanted this to be the way we're saying goodbye, but maybe we'll both find the strength to say it face to face or at least on the phone.

I love you, I'll always will, I wish you all the best in your goals you want to achieve, and hope that your finally happy and peaceful.

Tom

Niciun comentariu: